From:
Bernie Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:41:16 +1100
The latest edition of this book
Talbot L and Verrinder G (2005) Promoting Health: The Primary Health
Care Approach (3rd Edn) Marickville: Elsevier Australia  ISBN 0 7295 3755 2

Their address is
Elsevier Australia Ltd
30-52 Smidmore St
Marickvillle, NSW 2004
Australia

Bernie Marshall
Associate Head of School (Internationalisation)
Program Manager, Victorian Consortium for Public Health
School of Health and Social Development
Deakin University
221 Burwood Hwy
Burwood 3125, Australia

Phone: 03 9244 6822     International: +61 3 9244 6822
Fax: 03 9244 6261       International: +61 3 9244 6261
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for
the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use,
reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please delete it and any
attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any
attachments are error or virus free.