From:
Kim Cheeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:12:36 -0230
I do not have comparative information but this presentation was
developed and used to discuss the toxic six ingredients in cigarettes
with junior and high school students in our region.

Kim

Kim Cheeks, B.A., M.R.E., Dip. PS Studies
Communication Consultant
Central Health - Corporate Communication
3 Bell Place, 1st Floor, Gander,  NL  A1V 2T4
Tel: (709)651-6239  *  Cell:  (709)424-4449  *  Fax: (709)651-3341
email: [log in to unmask]

All information in this communication, including attachments, is
strictly confidential and intended solely for delivery to and authorized
use by the addressee(s) identified above, and may contain privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary information entitled to protection
and/or exemption from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, please take notice that any disclosure, copying,
distribution and/or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
upon it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message and any attachments from your system.

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/27/07 05:13PM >>>
We are looking for a listing of the chemical content of different
brands
and types of tobacco products in order to debunk some of the
misperceptions of young smokers.  So far, we have found a few sources,
but nothing so far that would allow a meaningful comparison across
brands of cigarettes, chew tobacco and that used in hookahs.

Is anyone aware of any sources of such comparative information?

Thanks.

Nancy

To UNSUBSCRIBE send to: [log in to unmask] the following phrase
"unsubscribe click4hp" as unquoted text. To view archives or manage your
subscription (and create a password) go to
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html