From:
peter jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:20:05 +0000
Hello everyone - As a new academic year begins the following may be of interest...

Dear
Colleague,

Thank
you for registering your interest in our Health & Nursing Trial which is
now live until the end of October 2007.

here to gain free access to over 36 Health & Nursing titles!

Get acquainted with SAGE’s many journals in Health & Nursing during
our free online access period. We are currently offering free full-text access
to thirty six journals until 31st October, 2007!

Leading titles include:

·         American
Journal of Medical Quality

·         Health
Education & Behavior

·         Health
Education Journal

·         Health
Promotion Practice

·         Journal of Human
Lactation

·         Journal of
Intellectual Disabilities

·         Journal of
Pediatric Oncology Nursing

·         Journal of
Research in Nursing

·         Journal of
the American Psychiatric Nurses Association

·         Nursing
Ethics

·         Nursing
Science Quarterly

·         Journal of
the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health

I checked the link it works ok.
Regards

Peter Jones
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
Hodges' Health Career - Care Domains - Model
http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/
h2cm: help2Cmore - help-2-listen - help-2-care