From:
Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:21:14 -0800
Dear Paola,
It is great to see that the term "equity and diversity" is getting more attention. We are a small working group trying to advocate for equity and diversity in health promotion specially in capacity development. I have finished a project on this matter but it was a descriptive study. If you are interested in this issue, we would be pleased to have you in our group. Soon, we will have our next teleconference on this matter to discuss the next project on equity and diversity.For more information you can check our blog at
http://hpequitydiversity.blogspot.com/
I also would like to know more about your work/interest on equity and diversity.
Best Regards
Nastaran

Dr Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi
PhD, Health Promotion
Director, Health Promotion Unit , Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, Iran

Coordinator, EMRO Health Promotion Network

Global secretary for Equity and Diversity(ISECN)http://hpequitydiversity.blogspot.com/

International Union for Health Promotion and Education,Paris, France

skype ID:nastaran.keshavarz