From:
Puja Ahluwalia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:43:19 -0400
We are currently seeking submissions for our breakout sessions: proposals
are due by August
31!<http://healthausterityandaffluence.com/2012/08/14/we-are-currently-seeking-submissions-for-our-breakout-sessions-proposals-due-by-august-31/>
(please
email [log in to unmask] to discuss an extension to the deadline
if necessary)

Health, Austerity and Affluence: Exploring the Future Directions of Health
and Austerity in an Age of Affluence is scheduled for Friday, September 28,
2012 in Toronto, Canada!

This conference will examine the implications of austerity measures on the
health of our society, while recognizing that such measures are being
implemented within an age of increasingly concentrated affluence. As part
of the conference format, we will be hosting interactive breakout sessions
with the overall objective of highlighting the implications of austerity
measures on the work of community groups or on the health of the
populations that they serve. We are also interested in submissions from
individuals or groups who are using creative and innovative ways to adapt
to austerity measures.

We are currently seeking submissions from a wide range of professionals,
researchers, community organizations and students to lead these breakout
sessions. For more information about the conference go to
www.healthausterityandaffluence.com

Please contact [log in to unmask] for a submission package if
you are interested! Proposals are due no later than August 31, 2012.
--
On behalf of the Health, Austerity and Affluence Conference Planning
Committee

Health, Austerity and Affluence Conference Committee
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
155 College St., Toronto ON. M5T 3M7
Twitter: @HAAconference
Facebook Group: Health, Austerity and Affluence:
https://www.facebook.com/HealthAusterityAndAffluence
Website: http://healthausterityandaffluence.com/