Sender:
From:
"Dunne, Jeri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 15:24:03 -0400
Hi Crystal,

The Aboriginal Cancer Care Unit -- a component of Cancer Care Ontario --
may have some useful information for you.

Their strategy can be found online at:
http://www.cancercare.on.ca/print/index_AboriginalCancerStrategy.htm.
Here you may also find contact information and links to more resources.

All the best with your studies!

Jeri Dunne, R.N., B.Sc.N.
Public Health Nurse
Street Outreach Program