From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 11:30:21 -0300
Hello,

You may want to try   http://www.academyhealth.org/directory/. It may provide some leads.

Best wishes,

__________________________________

Caroline Ploem
Coordinator
Health Promotion Clearinghouse
Suite 209, City Centre Atlantic
1535 Dresden Row
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3T1
Toll Free: 1-877-890-5094
Tel: (902) 494-1917
Fax: 1-902-494-3594
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.hpclearinghouse.ca

This is a Directory of Training Programs in Health Services Research and Health Policy. It provides information about U.S. and International post-baccalaureate certificate, master's, doctoral, and postdoctoral programs in the fields of health services research and health policy. The training directory is an online resource that is updated continuously.

Each program profile lists: program objectives, program focus,  degree(s) offered, program director(s), senior faculty and primary  research interests, tuition, financial aid, average completion time,  average number of students, start date, program structure,  language of instruction, application requirements, and contact information.

Contact information:

AcademyHealth
1801 K Street, NW, Suite 701-L
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: 202-292-6744 Fax: 202-292-6844 [log in to unmask]