From:
"Gillberg, Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 12:18:26 +1000
Hello Elizabeth

I am also undertaking a similar research project and got a hold of a report called "Knowing Her Better: A Research Report about NESB Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health" by Charin Naksook, 2002 from an organisation called working women's health. you should be able to find them on the web.

I will be undertaking interviews in the next few weeks and I am happy to send you a copy of my report - it wont be finished until mid July though.

Cheers

Kim Gillberg
Child, Youth and Women's Health Program
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
phone: 62055180