From:
Emma O'Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 15:11:45 +1000
Hi Elizabeth,

Being in Melbourne, you might like to visit Family Planning Victoria (in
Box Hill) and have a look in our library. We have several resources that
you may find of interest. The Same Sex Attracted, Friendly Environments
in Schools resource may be useful, and the report 'Best Practice in
Developing Sexual & Reproductive Health Services to Young People in
Victoria' may be interesting.

I can also email you our recent (and first) edition of e_Update, which
has a focus on Young people and Sexual and Reproductive Health. It aims
to update local organisations on key issues surrounding sexual and
reproductive health and happenings at FPV.

Please feel free to contact me for more details,

Emma O'Hare
Health Promotion Officer
Family Planning Victoria
www.fpv.org.au