From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 09:45:56 -0300
Hi Mel,

The following two Canadian organizations have a number of resources related to your question.

(1) The Canadian Harm Reduction Network
http://www.canadianharmreduction.com/

(2) The Canadain Centre on Substance Abuse
http://www.ccsa.ca/index.asp?ID=56&menu=About%20CCSA

Best wishes,

Caroline Ploem
Coordinator