From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:39:45 -0400
Dear colleagues (sorry for crosspostings),

Last week I posted on several listservs the information about Ron Draper's
death. The ceremony was held last Tuesday in Ottawa. As a few people have
asked me if I knew what could be done in terms of donations, etc., the
appropriate info is below, as it seems it was Ron's desire that money
should be sent to CPHA in order to help out funding the award which is
named after him. Please also note that, contrary to what I had mentioned,
the CPHA Ron Draper award has already been awarded for the first time, last
summer, in Halifax, to a community group of this area.

With regards to the Ron Draper Award, cheques can be made out to the Canadian
Public Health Association indicating somewhere on the cheque that it is for the
Ron Draper Award.  The address for the Canadian Public Health Association is:
400-1565Carling Avenue,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1Z 8R1  telephone
(613)725-9826; fax (613)725-9826.

Une tres bonne journee.

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

PS: SVP NOTER LES NOUVEAUX NOS DE COURRIER ELECTONIQUE PLUS BAS (CHANGEMENT
DE DOMAINE DE ESI POUR FSI). PLEASE NOTE THE NEW E-MAIL NUMBERS BELOW
(CHANGE IN THE DOMAIN NAME FROM ESI TO FSI).

Professeur titulaire et Codirecteur, Groupe de recherche et d'intervention
en promotion de la sante (GRIPSUL), Ecole des Sciences infirmieres,
4108-J Pavillon Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7747
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]

Codirecteur, Centre quebecois collaborateur de l'OMS pour le developpement
de villes et villages en sante / Quebec WHO Collaborating Center for the
development of healthy cities and towns,
2400 D'estimauville, Beauport, Qc, Canada, G1E 7G9.
tel: +1-(418)-666-7000 #461; telecopieur: +1-(418)-666-2776
Courrier electronique:[log in to unmask]