From:
Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 23:48:04 -0800
Dear Jude,
Thanks for raising the important issue of developing countries and oppurtunity for benefiting of such programs. I wonder whether we can hold such programs in one of developing countries? or every few years hold it in different countries?
In Iran, we are developing a phd degree for health promotion to be started next year. Currently we offer  degrees in health education .I was thinking that we can have such programs for our students and professionals if we can cover the cost .
I am happy to propose to my uni to host such program in Iran but not sure how to cover the cost of instructuers?
any idea?
Best regards
Nastaran
Dr Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi
PhD, Health Promotion

Editorial Board Member, Health Promotion International

Skype ID: nastaran.keshavarz