From:
Roxanne Felix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:15:24 -0600
Hi Everyone

I apologize, it was supposed to be:

> www.ceh.org.au/resources/resbyceh.html

(A period between "org" and "au", not a backslash).

However, even that website doesn't seem to be working. Under google,
it is

Centre for Culture Ethnicity & Health
Aims to enhance, develop and support the capacity of health care agencies to
provide quality services to a culturally and linguistically diverse community.

Maybe the website is down just for a little while?

Tom - if you're interested I can fax you the information and list
of resources. I've printed it out.

Roxanne

CRECH People Intro