From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:37:40 -0700
Greetings,

It appears from the rash of recent 'requests to unsubscribe' that have
appeared on this list, that the contact address for the list of
<[log in to unmask]> may be confusing in its similarity to the
address to post messages to the whole list.  If you forget to add -request
before the list's name, the message goes to everyone on the list, rather
than to the list-owners.

The CLICK4HP list facilitators/owners have acquired the domain of
click4hp.ca and hope to have an interactive, resource-full website with
links to the archive up soon. In the meantime, we have set up an
administrative email address so that you can contact the list-owners at a
simpler address of

Please get in touch with Alison and Sam, your friendly helpful CLICK4HP
list facilitators/owners at this simpler, easier address.  We will assist
you with your subscription changes, with posting messages and finding what
you need to participate in the discussions of health promotion on the
Internet.