From:
Roxanne Felix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:52:12 -0600
Hello Everyone:

I believe my original request was over one year ago, so I don't
have anything specific (i.e. a lit review) that was compiled
from this request.  I have collected resources, though, over the
year and would be happy to share what I have if there
is something specific you are looking for.

Most resources out there tend to focus on health care, not health
promotion or public health.  That has been my biggest challenge.

As well, if you're interested in the Diversity Framework that
we use for the Prevention and Screening sections of the Alberta
Cancer Board, I'd be happy to share that as well.

Roxanne Felix
780-432-8884