From:
Glenn Laverack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:44:06 +1200
Michel, your point is very pertinent because at the heart of this discussion
is the issue of inclusion. The discussion has a broad relevance that is
important to share with a more extensive set of people including the users
of click4Hp and other servers. This discussion is also timely and I agree
that we must be careful not to let WHO down in our willingness to
constructively criticize. I will disseminate the dialogue so far and ensure
that further discussion has a broader audience.

For my part, I can think of nothing to inspire WHO and to contribute to the
quality of this process more than a sober reflection of precisely how its
outcome will lead to the alleviation of poverty, inequality and misery in
the world. The questions we pose in the Open Letter begin to make a
constructive contribution to the debate on this issue in advance of the
conference.

Glenn.