From:
Michele Brolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:46:07 -0400
The Durham Region Breastfeeding Coalition have developed breastfeeding
bracelets  for World Breastfeeding Week. They are similar to the
bracelets from places like MADD, Lance Armstrong's LIVESTRONG bracelet
etc.

We are looking at Gold as the colour (not yellow but gold to represent
breast milk
as the gold standard).  Gold is the new hot colour for this fall :-)

Complementing the message from INFACT World Breastfeeding Week
Promotion
Kit.
 The bracelets will  say

"Breastfeeding= Love & Health"

 They are available in both children's and adult sizes which I thought
would
be great to offer them in both sizes.

The cost per bracelet is $0.89 taxes,shipping,and a portion of the
mould charge is extra.
There is a tight turn around to ensure delivery for World Breastfeeding
Week. All orders must be faxed directly to the company by July 29/05.
There will not be a date on the bands so they could be used for any
breastfeeding promotion anytime.
Please find attached the order form plus a picture of the bands.
Thanks for your support

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Please note I will
be away July22-29/05
Michele Brolly
Durham Region Health Department
(905) 723-5338 ext 2528