From:
Bonnie Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:07:15 -0500
Hello Sanjay,

I was trained years ago as a lifeskills coach using the Lifeskills Training
manuals developed by the YWCA of Metro Toronto. The manual outlines Kolb's
inventory along with resources on earning styles and activities. I think
there are now 9 volumes in the series on Discovering Lifeskills. It was the
most fun learning environment and personal growth experience I had as a new
health promoter. Check out their site at www.ywcator.org.

I would also recommend the Media Awareness Network at
www.media-awareness.ca. While the focus is on elementary and high school
students, I find the resources can be adapted for an older audience.

Bonnie

Bonnie Schroeder, MSW
Caregiver Project Manager
Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada