From:
Bonnie Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:45:05 -0500
Hello Tricia,

The Health Communication Unit at the Centre for Health Promotion has a great resource on how to Conduct Focus Groups at http://www.thcu.ca/infoandresources/publications/pdffg600.pdf. I have used it to organize focus groups for a variety of audiences.

If you area unable to link directly to the resource you can find it under the Unit's Evaluation Resources at http://www.thcu.ca/infoandresources/evaluation_resources.htm#tp

Good luck!

Bonnie Schroeder
Caregiver Project Manager