From:
Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:16:52 -0300
Hi everyone,

I recently completed a literature search and a series of focus groups on
parent health education resource material for the Nova Scotia Department of
Health. The purpose of the work was to investigate and make recommendations
on appropriate resources for the population of new parents who receive
services from the province's Enhanced Home Visiting Initiative, many of whom
may experience low literacy.

Our report, Resource Material that Works for Parents (2005, Lilley & Price),
includes a literature review and bibliography of research on health
education resources for parents of children aged 0-3. It can be found on the
NS Department of Health website at:

http://www.gov.ns.ca/health/publichealth/content/pubs/report_HB_parent_resources_Aug_4.pdf

Sincere thanks to all Click4HP readers who contributed to this work in any
way.

Cheers!

Susan Lilley
7 Canterbury Place