CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Chuck Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:49:20 -0400
I thought the attached would be of interest to other CANCHID subscribers.

Cheers,

Chuck Shields
Executive Director
Canadian Cardiovascular Society
222 Queen St., Suite 1403
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5V9

Tel.  613-569-3407 ext. 400
FAX 613-569-6574
email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.ccs.ca <http://www.ccs.ca>

NOTE:   The Canadian Cardiovascular Congress 2000 (including the CCS
Scientific Meeting) will take place from Oct. 29 to Nov. 1, at the Vancouver
Convention and Exhibition Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia