CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Mariano Salazar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:15:01 -0700
Dear Silvia, unfortunally, I don t have information
about the topics that you need. Maybe could be useful
try to find it contacting the health minister and the
PWR/PAHO In central america. Best regards, Mariano

--- "DBI Temporary User #4 (WDC)" <[log in to unmask]>