SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Diane Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:13:34 +1100
Was nice to see your face

funny how we get pictures out heads of what people may look like and as an
Australian resident have never had the privilege of meeting you however that
may change as I venture to Canada ( on a holiday with my husband) for a
couple of weeks May 2006

I will be monitoring the listserv to see if there are any interesting events
occurring while we are there and our paths may cross

I look forward to reading these PPT's when I get a minute

Diane Graham
Healthy Communities Worker
Greater Southern Area Health Service
39 Yambil Street GRIFFITH NSW 2680
Ph (02)6966 9906
Fx (02)6964 1743
Mob 0428 249 370
'There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less
than the long range risks and costs of comfortable inaction'
(John F Kennedy)