Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:51:30 -0600
7bit
From:
"Charles E. Cogar" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Kevin,

I'm relatively new to the Forum, and enjoy the fascinating information
about Mr. Twain.  I have been motivated to read more about him, his work
and times.  (We celebrated July 4th, 1976 camping on the banks of the
Mississippi in Hannibal.  When Hal Holbrook played Omaha, we were at the
head of the line for tickets.)  I sit out here on the sidelines and read
every tid bit that comes across.

I am aghast at the tone of the recent emails, and am grateful for your
intercession.  Hopefully the point has been taken, and the Forum will
continue its unique mission.

Most sincerely,

Charles E. Cogar
Omaha, Nebraska