Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:45:39 -0400
inline
Hello,

I'm currently working on a paper and am stuck and need
your expertise, pretty please :)

I think I remember that Sam loved to play and sing the "negro
spirtuals"
Is this correct or was it called something else?

Did he like to sing or play other types of music?

Did he use this music in his works?  "Huck Finn"?
Or other works?

I've had a migraine for the past 4 days, so my brain is not
up to "speed" for remembering these things.

Thank you all so very much for any help you can give me.

Jules