From:
tdempsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:13:24 -0500
Dear Twain Friends, seeing Carol's letter offering to pick up people at the airport prompted me to write.   I'm very sorry I won't be in Elmira.  I am going to a wedding of one of the foreign exchange students who lived with me and Vicki.  We promised all six of them we would come to their weddings!  One of the great hells of life is only being able to be in one place at one time doing one thing.
    Have a great conference.  I sure wish I could see many of you and find out what is going on in the area.  I'm sure there are some exciting things coming down the pike.
    Best,
    Terrell Dempsey