From:
"Dr. Ron Dutcher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:51:45 +0900
Hello Dr.

Please forgive that post. I thought that message was going to the Clemens's
"relative", not to the whole list. An ignorant newbie mistake to be sure.
God's fool and all that.

Your "decedent" dig had me in stitches, but before you borrowed from Twain
and approved of her funeral, I thought I would send her a little note to
point out her mistake and smooth over any academic hematomas she may have
sustained.

Had I known I was sending this to the whole world I would have said....
"some take that difference too seriously, some not enough."

Stay Well

RD