From:
Sue Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:11:02 -0500
I have been a member of this forum for a number of years and just
lately, I have noticed messages from people of this forum coming up in
my mail, but then when my e-mail finishes downloading, those messages
are missing. (Gone).  Anyone have a clue as to why?  For instance, I
will see a message downloading from such people as Shelly Fisher/Fishkin
or Gretchen Sharlow and then when my e-mail finishes downloading, I
don't see those messages.  Anyone got a clue as to why this is
happening?

 Although I don't contribute a lot, I do enjoy reading about all the
discussions and I would like to have it all back.

Thank you.

Sue Harris