Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:27:32 -0500
hi,
I've been writing to the people at ASA to find out what the topics
for the panels or sessions will be and they seem so disorganized
that they told me that they don't set up topics or panels, that they
have people write whatever papers and work with that!

Is this what others are finding out?
How can anyone write a decent paper if we don't know ahead of time
what to write about? and how can they put on a decent conference
if they don't have topics like other conferences?

This whole thing is driving me nuts!
Can ANYONE please help me to understand how they deal with papers
and if they know if there is a Twain session or panel going on.

PRETTY PLEASE?!!

thank you!
Jules