CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:05:00 -0400
Dear CANCHID Subscribers,

The CANCHID listserv was set up in September of 1994
in conjunction with the then existing Canadian
University Consortium on Health in Development (CUCHID).

This month CANCHID begins its 12th year of operation.
For that decade plus the list has been hosted at York
University and I have served as CANCHID ListOwner and
Moderator.

As of today I am pleased to announce that the entire
eleven years of CANCHID postings are now available on
the Internet in searchable format, and open to the public.
One need not be a CANCHID member to search and read the
postings.

Please go to: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html

for access to the CANCHID archives.
(note that the URL is https://... not http://...)

NOTE: Stay 'tuned' to CANCHID for further announcements prior
to the Canadian Society for International Health (CSIH) meetings
in Ottawa in early November: For CSIH see: http://www.csih.org

Sam Lanfranco
Distributed Knowledge Project
York University