From:
Elizabeth Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:31:59 -0500
We are involved in an evaluation project looking at community development
work aimed at increasing civic participation.  We're looking for some
simple, low cost, participatory tools to measure the quality of
participation during coalition meetings or other community group meetings.

Also, we have looked at the work by Susan B. Rifkin et al about measuring
indicators of  participation in primary health care  and we're wondering if
there is anyone on the list serve who has experience using her model and if
you'd be able to share your experiences with us.

Thanks.
Liz Jackson, M.A.
Health Policy and Evaluation Consultant
Ottawa, Canada