From:
"Courtemanche, Jocelyne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:52:41 -0500
HI Nancy we need to set aside some time in the spring for a follow up session. Could we explore options, I can be reached on Tuesday pm and Wed next week. I am looking at the middle of April or first two weeks of May. How does this look for you? I will try to get the same location if that is OK with you. May could be nicer as we could go for a walk at lunch, no golf  yet ?