"Portela, Anayda G." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:54:13 +0100
I would like to refer you all to an article which looks at evaluating
community capacity - slightly different then the question posed. The
article focuses on two approaches used to assess community capacity -
one approach is the spider web and the other looks at domains.

Giibbon M, Labonte R, Laverack G. 2002. "Evaluating community capacity"
in Health and Social Care in the Community, 10(6) 485-491.

I hope this is useful.

Annie Portela
Technical Officer -
Department of Making Pregnancy Safer (MPS)
World Health Organization
20 Avenue Appia - CH - 1211 Geneva 27
Tel: + 4122 791 2914 - Fax: + 4122 791 4189
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.who.int/making_pregnancy_safer/en/