From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:54:00 -0400
There is an imminent opportunity to influence investment in physical
activity in the coming federal budget.  Any support you could provide by
writing a letter and in sharing this bulletin widely would be most
appreciated.  Please note the need to customize letters (hence no template
has been provided).

Nancy Dubois

Co-Chair, Coalition for Active Living

  _____