From:
Teree Hokanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:29:27 -0600
Hello

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any training guidelines or resource books for training volunteers to do community surveys. We are most interested in helping the volunteers understand issues such as confidentiality, voluntary participation, checking that all the questions have been answered, and not influencing the public's responses but keeping it neutral. We would also like to give instructions for the procedures of the survey such as how to handle the surveys to ensure confidentiality is maintained and how to problem-solving- examples of situations that can come up with the public and how to deal with them
Many thanks!

Working with You to Build a Healthy Community,
Teree Hokanson, B.Sc., M.Sc. (candidate)
Health Promotion Strategist, Rural North and Bow Corridor
Rural Health, Airdrie Regional Health Centre
Calgary Health Region
Phone: (403) 912-8456

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
(Margaret Mead)

This message and any attached documents, is only for the use of the intended recipient(s), is confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.