From:
Erika Khandor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:38:52 -0400
*** Please forward widely ***

Join us for the release of the Street Health Report 2007, a
community-based study on the health of homeless people in Toronto:

Wednesday, September 19th at 10:00 a.m.
Church of the Holy Trinity
10 Trinity Square (east of Bay/south of Dundas, behind the Eaton Centre)

The Street Health Report 2007 presents the findings of a survey of 368
homeless adults in Toronto on their health and access to health care.
This study was conducted in the winter of 2006/2007 by Street Health,
a community-based health care organization working with homeless and
under-housed people in downtown Toronto.

The Street Health Report 2007 reveals a picture of homelessness in
Toronto that demands immediate action and outlines a series of
recommendations to improve the health of homeless people and to
ultimately end homelessness.

As we release our report on September 19th, the National Film Board of
Canada will be launching its ?Street Health Stories? exhibit, a
collection of portraits and audio-recordings of the voices of some of
the survey participants.

For more information please contact: Kate Mason ([log in to unmask])
or Erika Khandor ([log in to unmask]).  Telephone: 416-921-8668 or
visit www.streethealth.ca.

We look forward to seeing you on September 19th!