SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Jamie Maskill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:54:14 -0700
Interesting take, Chrystal.  I'm glad you can speak for all of us.

Your organization certainly proposes working with all in the community to
affect policy change.  How do you propose to sway policymakers while
alienating all those who attempt to work towards the same goals but who you
deem unworthy based on whatever it is you base your suppositions on.  Sounds
to me like you have a history of picking the wrong partners.

Take Care,

Jamie
Jamie Maskill
"Be the change that you want to see in the world"
    - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
"Giving advice is easier, but picking up a shovel works better"