SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Jamie Maskill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:31:37 -0700
This conference may be of interest to those in the Vancouver area or
visiting at that time.

Take Care,

Jamie
Jamie Maskill
"Be the change that you want to see in the world"
    - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
"Be strategic, get engaged, make a difference in the world. Make new
mistakes"
    - www.community-problem-solving.net , MIT