From:
Debbie Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:37:43 +0100
Dear Julie
 work has been done in this area in the uk using health impact assessment to id
health impacts and their socio-economic distribution.
You will find completed HIA reports at
 http://www.hiagateway.org.uk/page.aspx?o=hiagateway

Including reports on housing, regeneration and spacial planning, UDPs.
Hope this is of some use
regards
Debbie Fox