From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 10:59:12 -0400
Colleagues- please note that my earlier posting looking for a
co-investigator on a proposed study on the role of hospitals in community
development does NOT constitute an offer of employment. For those based in
the US, I should have clarified that in Canada investigators can not draw a
salary from research grants, unlike what is permitted in the US.

We are looking for a collaborator whose research interests closely parallel
ours (hospital-community partnerships, community development in health) and
who has strong academic credentials/affiliation, expertise in survey
research, and is looking for an opportunity to participate in a very
interesting national study, if funded. We would consider paid consultants
(not salaried employees) only if we are not able to find an academic
co-investigator. Preference will be given to Canadians, but we will
consider all who contact us.

Please reply directly to me at <[log in to unmask]>, and not to the list.

Blake D. Poland
Department of Public Health Sciences
Faculty of Medicine, McMurrich Building
University of Toronto