From:
frankish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:00:18 -0700

>Upcoming World Conference on Health Promotion & Health Education !!!!
>June 10-15, 2007 see iuhpeconference.org or [log in to unmask] or
>250-472-4102
>

>>From: Conference Office - 19th IUHPE World Conference
>>  <[log in to unmask]> Reply-to: [log in to unmask]
>
>>The International Scientific Program Committee of the 19th IUHPE World
>>Conference is calling for the submission of abstracts of papers,
>>workshops, and symposia to be presented to the conference. For further
>>details and access to the on line abstract submission form,
>>visit http://iuhpeconference.org and follow the links. The deadline for
>>submission of abstracts will be midnight, Friday, 24th November 2006!

Dr. Jim Frankish
Senior Scholar, Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Associate Director, Institute of Health Promotion Research
Associate Professor,  Graduate Studies & Health Care & Epidemiology (Medicine)
Room 425, Library Processing Centre 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
Personal web - www.jimfrankish.com

IHPR Web Site - www.ihpr.ubc.ca
BC Homelessness & Health Research - Network www.bchhrn.ihpr.ubc.ca
BC Homelessness Virtual Library www.hvl.ihpr.ubc.ca
Strategic Training Program - Partnering in Community Health Research,
www.pchr.net

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
philosophy is kindness."
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

Upcoming World Conference on Health Promotion & Health Education !!!!
June 10-15, 2007 see iuhpeconference.org or [log in to unmask] or
250-472-4102

  Homelessness & Health Research Forum.
UBC Robson Square, Tuesday, October 17, 2-4pm