From:
San Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:21:47 -0600
Dear Click4HP'ers:

My name is San Patten and I'm a research consultant in Calgary working with the United Way to develop a Coordinated Community Response Plan to the Sex Trade / Sexual Exploitation trade. We are in the midst of a review of models from other jurisdictions and are having difficulty finding Canadian examples of healthy responses to the sex trade that go beyond criminalization and punitive displacements. Do you know of any community-level plans, strategies or coalitions that seek to address the sex trade from a health promotion, human rights - based approach?

Thanks very much in advance for your assistance!

Sincerely,

San Patten