CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:35:31 -0500
YouthNet is pleased to announce the launch of Youth InfoNet, a one-stop
monthly source for new publications and information on youth reproductive
health and HIV prevention. This newsletter is divided into two sections:
(I.) summaries of innovative program resources and (II.) summaries of recent
research articles. We hope this information enhances your work with youth,
and we invite submissions and ideas for the newsletter. For more information
on subscriptions to Youth InfoNet (and other electronic notices of YouthNet
publications and information), or to propose submissions to this newsletter,
please send an email to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Youth InfoNet issue Number 1 is also available at
www.fhi.org/en/Youth/YouthNet/Publications/Youth+InfoNet.htm
<http://www.fhi.org/en/Youth/YouthNet/Publications/Youth+InfoNet.htm> .