CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:55:36 -0500
David, I just checked and it looks like the combined option of an
acknowledgement message and a copy of the posting has been deleted from
the menu of options. You were set to receive both. I changed it to just
ACK and again to just send copy and both for your account and for
mine. Both times the menu changed the setting but the combined option
disappears from the choices. I will check futher but in the mean time I
have set you (and me) to get copies of what we post.

Sam