CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
kate wotton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:35:43 +0000
The Society of Rural Physician of Canada has a 2 year project on
Strengthening STI/HIV Management in Pakistan.  We are partnered with a
registered Pakistani NGO, Frontier PHC which is working in 5 sites providing
PHC to more than 150,00 people.

The project is based in Mardan in North West Frontier Province and involved
30 health units and communities in Chardsadda, Swabbe and Mardan districts.
We are looking for an Urdu-speaking physician volunteer to do a mid term
evaluation in June 06.

We anticipate it would take about 2-3 weeks total.  We are particularly
interested in the partnerships aspects of our collaboration and in ways it
can be improved.

Please respond to Dr. Kate Wotton,
email [log in to unmask]

Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets
you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to
find out how to sign up!  http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html