SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Carlos Quinonez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:11:44 -0400
I think the days of partisan-ships are over, or at least they should be.

We're in dire straights people, either we turn this ship around, all
of us, or we die, or at the very least make it super tough for our
children and grandchildren.

No one political party will have the answer; we are the answer.

CQ