From:
Judy Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:16:25 -0700

Good Things Are Happening at the Alberta Centre for Active Living

Here are just a few of the projects we're working on...

- Tanya Berry's Blog on Physical Activity: Our Research Associate's personal
take on issues in the physical activity field
(http://www.centre4activeliving.ca)

- Resource Information Round-Up: Rosanne Prinsen, the centre's Resource
Coordinator, sums up physical activity information from media, research and
practitioner sources
(http://www.centre4activeliving.ca/library/2007_jan_round-up.pdf)

- Physical Activity @ Work: Bringing Physical Activity into the Workday: A
new, user-friendly website designed for employers, human resource advisors,
and workplace wellness coordinators. Launching in April 2007.

For more information about each of these projects, visit our website at
http://www.centre4activeliving.ca/news/new_features.pps