From:
Julie Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:57:55 -0400
Dear all,

Some of you may remember reading an email earlier about a needs assessment
for small workplaces.  For those that are viewing this for the first time, I
am in the midst of conducting a workplace health needs assessment for small
workplaces of less than 100 employees.  The goal of the needs assessment is
to understand what the workplace health promotion needs of these small
workplaces are in order to look at what resources and tools can be developed
to meet those needs.  The study is across Canada and across all different
industries.  I am still looking for organizations that are interested in
taking part of this study.  The study require only 10 minutes of a person's
time and will not in anyway identify any organization or individual unless
they choose to provide that information.  I am still missing representation
in some areas so if you have any contacts in the Maritimes or the West
coast, as well as contacts in industries such as wholesale, manufacturing,
construction, education, health, public administration and so forth that
would be interested in participating and have a small workforce , I would
appreciate it if you could pass on the link.  If you have any questions
about the work I am doing, please feel free to contact me.

Here is the link to the study:

For English: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=116613517534

For French: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=735533462448

Thank you for your help