SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
John Courtneidge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:49:16 -0400
Here's a try:

'We are put on this earth for one reason alone - to help everyone we
meet survive the experience - but not do the surviving for them.'

And how?

Three guides, perhaps -

1) Treat everyone as you would wish to be treated yourself

2) Treat the place where you live (home, locality, planet) as thought
your mother were coming to visit tomorrow (or - if you and your mum
don't get on - as if your grand-ma were coming to visit tomorrow)

3) Always leave one penny more than you take - that way there's always
plenty left over for everyone.

hugs

john ?=0)