Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:28:30 -0500
Hello,

Unfortunately there has been a misunderstanding and at this time we DO NOT
wish to have this event posted on the Health Evidence webcast.

If you have any question or concerns please contact me at 416.978.7223

Thank you,
Stacey

Stacey Creak | Centre Coordinator
Centre for Urban Health Initiatives (CUHI)
University College | University of Toronto
Tel: 416-978-7223 | Fax:416-946-0669
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.cuhi.utoronto.ca